1. Book your 20 minutes “Exploring My Happiness and Excellence Readiness” COMPLIMENTARY session.
Sessions are offered over the phone or online. Together we will explore your readiness and willingness to make the necessary changes in your life that will bring you happiness and excellence. It is also your opportunity to determine if I am the right mentor for you. Book your appointment now click here.
2. Commit to a minimum of three months “Choose Better” mentoring sessions.
Commit to a minimum of three months “Choose Better” mentoring sessions.
3. Our first session will be all about conducting a detailed needs assessment to identify areas that you need the most support with.
We do not live in one dimension and usually we need support in multiple dimensions of our being..
4. In the second session we will determine which area you want to tackle first and establish short- and long-term goals for our mentoring time together.
Following sessions will be geared towards achieving your goals and vision to be happy and successful. Please note that progress in your goals is self-driven and depends on your commitment to the mentoring process..
5. At the end of the mentoring period, we will determine if additional mentoring sessions are required to get you to where you want to and is dependent on your desires, goals, and vision.
It is not about the destination as much as it is about the journey to get to your destination. You are in the driver seat and I am here to shine the light for you to see the path ahead without falling into the cracks, nooks, and bumps of life.
Raja Mishal, Ph.D. is a former Assistant Professor at Dalhousie University, and a former Clinical Director of the HLA Laboratory at Nova Scotia Health Authority, Halifax, Nova Scotia. Dr. Raja was awarded several National and Provincial awards for her scientific research and publications. She surmounted numerous challenges including mental illness which made her realize that while genetics play an important role in our lives, it does not determine our fate and future if we choose to be happy and attain excellence. Today, she shares her passion, knowledge, and experience with others through her Happiness & Excellences Mentoring Programs which are offered in two languages, English, and Arabic.